The BLE-B can be seamlessly configured to emulate a Quuppa tag: a simple command is enough to let your BLE-B appear in your pre-existent Quuppa system!
This powerful combination of Quuppa Intelligent Locating Technology™ and Blebricks technology allows you not only to accurately track the position of your BLE-B, but also to read the data coming from all the Blebricks attached to your BLE-B directly from your Quuppa environment!
This means that you can:
- Estimate your BLE-B’s altitude by measuring the local atmospheric pressure
- Know your BLE-B’s absolute orientation (and thus detect whether it is correctly placed or not)
- Know the temperature, humidity and quality of the air of the room your BLE-B is located in
- Know whether your BLE-B is exposed to the light or not and how much UV radiation it is subjected to
- Detect different colours of the light illuminating your BLE-B
- Detect presence of objects or people in your BLE-B’s surrounding area
- Accurately measure the distance from your BLE-B to objects or people, up to 4 m
- Read a message stored in BLE-B’s memory
- Detect BLE-B’s button state changes
- Do many other things as the Blebricks’ family expands itself!