Connectivity options for Blebricks
Once you have connected the desidered Blebricks with the BLE-B, you can see their data and interact with them locally – with your smartphone – through our MakeApp for Android devices.
As you already know, the BLE-B communicates through Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) technology:
– Bluetooth® 4.2 with communication range up to 30 metres* in air
– Bluetooth® 5 with communication range up to 600 metres* in air
Read our article to learn more about the improvement introduced by Bluetooth® 5.
You can interact and monitor Blebricks wherever you are by accessing to Bricksboard.
Just connect them to Internet by LP-WAN or GATEWAY:
- add the SFX Blebrick to connect through Sigfox network (check the network coverage by clicking here)
- NB-IoT: a technology providing wider and deeper network coverage indoor (coming soon)
- Physical Gateway: an additional device connecting to Wi-Fi or Ethernet (with cable) networks
- Software Gateway: it allows to connect to Internet via smartphone