As required by law, the information for innovative startups (L 17/12/2012, No. 221) is provided below.
1. Date and place of establishment, name and address of the notary;
The company was formed on 26 November 2015 at the notary Dr. Francesco De Luca with studio in Prato via Francesco Farouk N. 203/C. The whole as from Annex Constitutive Act.
2. Main office and any peripheral locations;
The head office is located in Viale Montegrappa 306, 59100 Prato, with local unit in Via Lanciotto Dancers 2, 59100 Prato
3. Social object;
The company has the following social object: the development, production and marketing of innovative products or services with high technological value, to be used in the telecommunications sector, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies), Sensors, electronics and electrical in general.
4. Brief description of the activity carried out, including activity and expenses in R&D
The company designs, manufactures (using third-party suppliers) and markets innovative prototyping devices and systems provided in the form of small "bricks" capable of recognizing and configuring themselves, called BLE-bricks, by Use in the telecommunications sector, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies), sensors, electronics and electrical in general. It also provides training, consultancy and management services to support and develop new ideas and products as well as activities based on the use of the products supplied.
The expenses in research and development are aimed at the continuous innovation that is inherent in the devices provided, both with regard to the interfaces towards the most advanced and innovative communication technologies, constantly updated with the continuous Evolving mobile devices (such as modern smartphones and tablets), both with regard to the continuous design and development of new "smart bricks" and programming tools to support their use and dissemination. In this context, the minimum research and development costs that will be incurred each year are due to 17% of the company's turnover, however more than 20% of the costs.
5. List of members, with transparency compared to trustees, holding, with self-certification of truthfulness;
I signed, Fabrizio Innocenti, born in Prato on 16/09/1960 CF: NNCFRZ60P26G999M, I declare to be a unique member of BLEB Technology S.R.L.S.
6. List of participating companies;
No companies participated.
7. Indication of the qualifications and professional experience of the members and staff working in the start-Upinnovativa, excluding any sensitive data;
Fabrizio Innocenti: Degree in electronic engineering V.O. creator and co-ordinator of the BLE-bricks project follows the commercial, production and logistics part. He has over 25 years of experience in the technical and commercial field in the Hi-Tech sector, specifically integrated circuits, sensors and RF-ID. It has over 16 years of experience in SME management and Start Up, the latest in RFID.
8. Indication of the existence of professional, collaborative or commercial relations with certified incubators, institutional and professional investors, universities and research centres;
At the moment no formal relations are in place with any of the above-mentioned realities.
9. Last deposited budget, in the XBRL standard;
The only XBRL budget to date filed is that relating to the first social year, closed at 31/12/2016
10. List of rights of privatization on industrial and intellectual property.
BLEB Technology has the right to private exclusive license agreement for the Italian patent application N. 102015000075169 filed on 20/11/2015 with title: Rapid Prototyping System, later extended with application PCT/IB2016/001649 filed at European Patent Office, P.B. 5818 Patentlaan 2 NL-2260 HW Rijswijk.